Me as a university student
Sunday 10 December 2017 • 4:55 am • 1 comments


It's been a long time not writing on my blog.

Now, I'm 19 years old 
& I'm take Diploma in Quantity Surveyor at UiTM Seri Iskandar,Perak.

I'm part two (2) or 2nd semester now.

(acah speaking pulak. lols haha)

How about my journey as a secondary student? It's over. 
Now, I'm still going to futher my studies & keep continue as a student.
But, I'm university student now. haha

If you're asking why I take Quantity Surveyor or Ukur Bahan.
I don't know ._.

I thought it's easy as ABC..

University life is fcking difficult..

Please, don't jugde someone by its face.

We're dying inside -.-

Well, about Quantity Surveyor. 
If you like to work on construction site & very love about calculation <3
U're welcome here >.<

At least but last, now I'm on road to final. 3 weeks more to final T^T
#goodluckdearself


OLDNEW
This Owner ♥
Click here


Welcome



Ola ! Please respect in my world.Harsh words are not allow.Follow me ? Up to you :)
Mood : Exhausting
Status :Journey as a senior for SPM2015 ♥

Chatting here ♥
Leave your footprint here


My Past ♥
Thanks for stalking :)

Old Memories


Credits ♥
A big clap for me and them ^^

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: AsmaaRostaaa

Thanks :)